Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yo!

So I may be a bit M.I.A. for the next couple of weeks. We are two weeks out from our school auction and let me tell ya...its go time. Lots of final arranging. Lots of food to buy, lots of decorating, lots of final touches and people organizing. Which all translates into organized insanity:) But I will say with all of that this has been such a great auction year as far as planning and such goes...our team this year is the cream of the crop and the responsibilities have been divided evenly and everything seems to be going so smooth. I have loved the whole process.

I have been thinking more and more lately about callings and gifts that are given to us even before we are born and how God orchestrates them to work together beautifully. I am so blessed to witness this in so many areas of my life!

I know some of you are coming to the auction and that is so exciting and I wanted to give you a little heads up. All of the auction items can be seen here. P.S. to anyone else that may want to come you may still RSVP:)

In other news I have lots of these laying around:) The Jager garden will be running at full capacity this year. I am also going to incorporate so edibles into our landscaping, because I 'm crunchy like that:)
Photobucket
Also.....Costa Rica in 21 days. Thats right 3 weeks....I am so excited I could pee:) Warm weather, sleep, relaxation and maybe a little love...here I come:) This vacation could not come at a better time.

No comments: