Monday, April 23, 2012

Ebenezer Family Fun!

Family Fun Night was on Friday night at our school. I can tell you time and time again that Ebenezer can be the happiest little place on the whole face of the earth sometimes. I heart Ebenezer! In fact our whole little family hearts Ebenezer. Brian was up to his eyeballs in cotton candy machine and I ran the cancer coated popcorn machine:) Our kids ran around, ate to much sugar, played games and thoroughly enjoyed their friends and their school.

I was able to snatch some photos of Grace but Elliot was very hard to find most of the night. To much fun to be had!
We were able to have some family pics taken in the photo booth though so hopefully I will be able to share those with you soon.

Hey look Graces eyes disappear just like mine when she smiles real big now:)
DSCN1756

Thats her bestie Madison. Those girls are chewable cute!

No comments: