Thursday, April 19, 2012

The season has begun.

I'm back at menu planning again today. I love the beginning of the season....it is also intimidating as all get out. Cooking for people a second time creeps me out. Repeat customers are definitely what you look for, however what if it isn't as good the second time.

So heres what I got today....

Appetizers
bleu cheese stuffed bacon wrapped dates
radish w/ lemon creme fraiche and tobiko

Starter Courses
Layered Crab Salad- this has avocado, ginger, red onion, cucumber and lots of other goodies....served molded from a ring.
Cold miso soup.....w/ radish and yumminess

Main
My famous salmon served with warm orzo salad with mint and feta and garnished with cucumbers and heirloom tomatoes lightly drizzled with a balsamic reduction.

Dessert
Vanilla Pana Cotta with a rhubarb compote.

Sounds good right????

I will be back tomorrow with something more stimulating, I promise!

By the way this client in particular requested I bring my husband along with me...apparently she liked him last time. Those darn dimples;)

No comments: